Frequently Asked Questions and Answers
- Q: How can I check my account?
- A: Go to www.myresaleweb.com (link also available on our home page) select WI, Simply Savvy and enter your consignor # and last name. (Orange tabs on the top left will let you see the list of your items, what is available and what is sold, as well as the beginning and end dates of the consignment.) Click on VIEW ITEMS.
- Q: What are my options if I have credit on my account?
- A: Here’s the fun part, with credit on your account you can come in and shop (our personal favorite, keeping that recycling rotating) applying your balance to your purchases OR you can pick up money on your account when it’s available OR a combination of the two. Account balances with no activity after two years will be available as store credit only. You will need your ID to verify your account. Please note: account balances of $500 or more will be mailed to you within 15 business days of your request.
- Q: Can I pick up merchandise that is now at the end of the 12 week consignment period?
- A: Yes, you have 4 days starting from your consignment end date to pick up merchandise that is still available. Your end date will always be a Monday…so you have Monday through Friday to come in and collect your items or ask us to re-consign them. Please allow time to locate your items and bring them to the consignor for re-consignment or pick up. After the 4 day grace period items become property of Simply Savvy to sell, donate to our local charity such as MOMS Outreach, or otherwise dispose of.
- Q: How do I pick up merchandise that is at the end of the 12 weeks?
- A: Print your list of available items on myresaleweb.com and stop in during your pick up week. We can help direct you in the right department, however it is your responsibility to locate and bring your items to the consignment counter. All items will be “checked out” by the consignor; you will need your ID to verify your account. Please bring a bag or packing material if necessary.
- Q: What happens if I don’t pick up my expired merchandise?
- A: Merchandise that is expired and past the 4 day grace period becomes property of Simply Savvy to sell or donate to our local charity MOMS Outreach, or other wise dispose of. MOMS Outreach is a great local charity that GIVES these items to the people who need them. They VERY much appreciate our donations!
- Q: What does READY-TO-SELL mean?
- A: Freshly wash all apparel you are interested in bringing in AFTER you go through your items checking them over for extra wear, stains, rips or holes. Hang or carefully fold your clothes in a bin for us to go through. Items that are tossed in a bag or bin will be very wrinkled and we will not accept them. Thanks for doing your part in having them READY-TO-SELL!
- Q: How can I help support Simply Savvy, our community consignment store?
- A: Tell everyone you know! Write reviews on yelp or google. Like us on facebook. Stop in and see us frequently ?
*If you are interested in consigning NEW products that YOU Design and
Create email us under Services for more information.